Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Monday, July 03, 2006

I've adopted a chicken.


Saturday night (or around saturday late morning for you in the states). A group of friends gathered to say goodbye to Pete and Becca, at "Peter Cats". Which is an Indian Restaurant that is Pretty darn tastey. (Though a bit expensive for regular consumption). (I had the afghani chicken and it was really really good.)





After dinner, Pete bestowed upon me Hettie the rubber chicken.

As you can tell it was quite an emotional experience, taking his child and all.

So far she's already made a few new friends...



And yet more of my friends leave soon... Crazy.

Next week I'm going on a trip with some Americans up to Darjeeling, but I think while I'm there I might go on a personal retreat at a Diocesean Retreat Center that my Spiritual Director suggested... it sounds like a better time that touring around... Speaking of touring around... I'm missing the tour de france! and I miss my bikes! What I would do to be able to ride for 60 miles right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home