Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sick again

This whole sick thing is getting over played...
Yesterday afternoon I came down with a fever which I still have... yay.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's something about my diet that needs to be fixed, since I've been sick so often.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is your diet? in general, avoid meat, DON'T eat any raw veggies unless they can be peeled. But it may also be that your stomach is just upset with a completely new diet; my uncle from India said he was sick for a month straight when he came to the US. It certainly wasn't the bacteria in our water, it was just the different composition of food and the different mineral content in the water that made him seick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home