Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Days in Photographic Review


My feet are tired... lots of walking... lots... and many of my friends are leaving, and many more are arriving by the day... this week we've had two large (10+) groups of Irish Volunteers, and a group from Baylor that came for 3 days...



A group of friends, the white girl above me is Bernadette from Ames, IA... the rest are mostly french, as one of the girls (Marguerite, back row, furthest right) in the back was leaving (it was a party).

Went to a nice bar the other night and tried some wine... and rediscovered why I hate bloody mary's (a friend had one)... I hate tomato juice.


Marie, another one of my friends left earlier last week... That's Bruno hugging her, John with eyes closed, and Vincent with the glasses.




Cats are everywhere, and I've been photographing them a bit lately... they're pretty... and they don't seem to mind the flash... and I don't mind them as long as they stay away from my lungs... speaking of which... my lungs are mostly better than they would be in Iowa, save the massive smog.

John left for Hyderabad today... (Abhijeet Shah, A mutual friend lives there)...

Yes, this photo is upside down... cameras really should have a button on the bottom so you can take pictures easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home