Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Some pictures

A view lookingout my window...

This is the size of a business card... its from the first time I went to Oly's bar for steak. A guy there who apparently is the president of a company came up to us somewhat inebriated and carved the rose out of the smooth gold foil/paper card using his thumb nail... it pretty cool... this was also when I had begun one of my novenas. He was apparently interviewed by the BBC for this skill back in 1995.


This is one of my new kurtas (shirts) my clothes are tearing from being washed so much (and because they're so old) so I had to buy new clothes. So I decided on lightweight and native. (the red background for the gold rose picture above is my other kurta). In the left of this picture you can see my longees hanging, aka man skirts. I haven't worn them yet as I don't know how to knot them... and I'm a bit self conscious of being a foreigner. But in a few days I'll get the gumption up. Maybe even tomorrow. Or later on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home