Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh! Calcutta.

651pm
18.12.8
Oh! Calcutta.

So Cal/Kol is one place that I always seem flaberghasted by. And this year is no different.

The GOAT is gone... it's been magically transformed into a Bangles shop... which I've mentioned before. So that episode of our communal life is over... but...

Upon my first night back in Cal, with my Swedish friends, we stumbled past a very odd entity...



A "Masonic Montessori" school... I'm not quite sure how to wrap my head around that one. Or how to explain the dog that was standing vigil, as if to protect the world from the inhabitants of the gates.

On the Human side of things, I was witness to a social experiment (no doubt beer induced), where one guy (who talked alot apparently) was quiet for 24 hours and the other guy was blind for 24 hours (He's the one pictured with tape over his eyes, the silent guy was behind him).


It was definitely interesting to see the two try to communicate/live.


I also discovered lately that goats sleep standing up, preferably in doorways.



And this is the creme de la creme...

And because of it, I've given it a four picture spread...





The goat loved getting it's picture taken. That's right, the goat loved it. And when I left, he wanted more.

Rockstar goats. Who would've known.
~blessings,
Edward
659pm

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Jen-n-Jac said...

Love the goat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home