Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Bye Goa!

306am
29.11.8
Bye Goa!

So on the 12th, we left Myron's house...


(Anto, Cecilia and Myron)

And by we I mean pretty much all of us... except perhaps the rug.




Myron and Sylvia left first, to head to their silent retreat.




Anto left next. Notice the luggage configuration, it's amazing what Indians will carry on the back of a motorcycle.




And I was last. (Cecilia left a day or so later to go back to Mumbai).

I first headed to Madgaon or Margao (depending upon which you prefer). Where I had a nice beef dish and beer.



It was followed up by a tender coconut souffle.

The restaurant was Longuinhos, which I recommend.




And for my fellow travellers, I also recommend Galmic Travels, which can arrange bus/trains, etc. from Goa. The owner is one of Myron's cousins, and is a nice guy (he even watch my bag while I went to dinner). And it's conveniently located opposite of the Bank of India in Margao (phone numbers: 2736074 and 2715238).




330am

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jen-n-Jac said...

Cute rug! Is your friend Cecilia okay? Was she affected by the attacks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home