Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Return home soon

Hello my dearest Edward,

As of today you will be arriving in the U.S. in 19 days. I am so anxious to see you again, as you know. May the Lord continue to bless you on your journey as you return safely home and may you take all that he has for you. I think I have kept my promises pretty well.

Love you,
Michelle

3 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger Jen-n-Jac said...

Hi Michelle! I love the part where you want to smack him for a reality check and to knock some sense into him! : )

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, Michelle. I laughed at that statement too. Grandma didn't get it at first. We are all praying for Manuel's(Edward)safe return.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger sirhair said...

Ehem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home