Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So I almost ended up in the Hospital and I may yet still...

But for now I think I'm fine.

The last two-three days I've had a fever that kept on increasing, starting at 100 and at least at 102.4 last night (my digital thermometer wouldn't stop, but in kept increasing by .1 every minute or so, so I stopped it since I didnt think it would get much worse).

This morning I woke up in a pool of sweat, and a temperature slightly below the "average" human (it was at 98.3) though usually I have a lower temperature than that, so I wasn't worried.
(My good friend over the last few days.)

I'm considering getting some blood tests done, at the request of a nurse friend of mine... who is a bit concerned that I'm sick so often. So I might go do that in a little bit...

I'm still feeling weak, but feel much better than before.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please listen to your nurse friend and get some blood tests...and keep us posted on your health.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home