Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Uh Oh...

So I just now had time to review our flight returning to the USA... and not only was I off by one day but by two days in my thoughts of when we were leaving...

I thought we were leaving the 15th... but we're leaving the 14th... well actually a few minutes after midnight on the 13th... i.e., August 14th at around 1am.

Returning Flight(s)

depart

Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl (DEL)
Monday, August 14, 2006
12:50am (Morning)
Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS)
5:50am

depart

Amsterdam-Schiphol (AMS)
12:55pm
Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
2:50pm

And then I take my flight to San antonio....

Date: Monday, August 14
Flight: NW 1849

Departs: Minneapolis/St. Paul-Int'l, MN (MSP) at 7:30PM
Arrives: San Antonio-Int'l, TX (SAT) at 10:19PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home