Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lets play catch(up)! Wednesday July 12

Wednesday I played with Siddharth, Priyanka and Hettie for an hour or so and then prayed and relaxed.



By this time I had started the cough and congestion that is still with me... so the Sister and the resident community tried to get me healthy by giving me medicine and a sweater... yes the sleeves are not rolled up. They really took and interest in me and were very warm.

Priyanka loved playing with my digital camera so I have 20+ pictures that she took (like the garden above). It's a bit fun to look at the retreat center through her eyes.

These are pictures of my room... I liked it alot... it felt like a monastic cell (though slightly more comfortable). I spent most of my time in prayer in front of the blessed sacrament in the chapel, reading in my room or the chapel, or eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home