Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lets play catch(up)! Tuesday July 11

I woke up Tuesday and had to run back to my room, since it was so beautiful outside!


The mist cloud made the center seem even more private, more peaceful and more protected. As if I was covered by Mary's mantle. That day I took a short hike in the forest in the morning and had my first encounter with a weird insect/thing that I learned days later were leeches. (I took them off of me before they had a chance to attach).





Later on in the day, Hettie made a few new friends... the niece of the Sister that works at the retreat center (the niece was on holidays from school).

(this is a photo of some of the resident community in the chapel, many of them are lay missionaries of charity.)



Priyanka showed the guests some Indian dances and songs as well as a few English songs she had learned. I didn't get any photos of that, but I have a not so good quality video of one of the dances. It's cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home