Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Recovery

No photo because I'm borrowing a computer... sorry folks :-)

Recovery has taken alot longer than I expected, I'm just plain exhausted from this summer... and not yet into a pattern of normalcy. I have many stories to tell still about the summer, that I hope to get up in the next week, though it's possible that it might take a bit longer than that. Please bear with me.

Even now I'm learning lessons from India... funny I think, that I'm no longer there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home