Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Friday, August 11, 2006

The world starts again in 30 minutes.



That's when I leave, that's when the new adventure begins... until then, the feelings of ending are upon me... bittersweet. Doing all the "lasts". Last time I'll be at mother house, last time, I'll walk this road, last time I see these friends.


But in less than an hour, I start travelling away, and to the USA...


"Why you? So many people would love to come here, but can not come.Because God has something special for you. It's a wonderful gift of God. You may not feel that inside. But one day, when you go home to God, God will give you the answer." (Mother Teresa's message to the Volunteers at Mother house, Dec. 1992)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home