Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Home I think...


Just got home a few hours ago, and still a bit dazed after 34hours of travel... I'll post more tomorrow, but I thought you might enjoy these...


Yes, that's right, Mentos and Rubber Chicken... I got asked about Hettie by various governments on my travel... apparently she's a dangerous article... But more on that and other travel stories from Delhi, Paris, Amsterdam, and plane flights...

Yes I did say Paris, and no, we didn't plan that one.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ed, I don't know if you got that email I sent you,b ut I am going to be in NYC in a few weeks (Labor Day weekend, to be precise), and if you are also going to be there, it would be nice to meet up for lunch or some other mealtime activity.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

Heh. I hope your Paris experience was better then mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home