Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Monday, July 17, 2006

A No photo post!

(Yes no photos on this one since I'm uploading photos for another post and that takes time and I can only upload photos for one post at a time).
So I'm planning on going to the Fathers house sometime soon... I haven't decided the exact date yet, but tomorrow is looking good, I just need to call. I was going to do it today, but I went to see Renata at the Hospital, and after being there for 5 hours I'm a bit tired... and I'm planning on going to adoration now.

Anyhow, I'll try to finish up catchup soon (hopefully tonight) and then I'll have to catch you all up again after I get back from the Father's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home