Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Roti, Rubber Chickens and Repairs

I had to change my personal blog around a bit due to a computer glitch that erased the page design... but I like it alot now! Check it out! I'll probably change parts of it up here and there... but who knows... maybe not.

Also Bruno left yesterday night...
And for some reason, I got pictures of Anna, Bruno, Joachim, a Friend of Bruno's (who's name I can't remember), Mukesh, Sandeep, and EVEN Hettie but not Marie... Sorry Marie!



Mukesh (above) and Sandeep (below) the waiters at Fresh and Juicy... aka the only place my friends and I eat... for some reason.
This is my typical meal... thought you'd like to see:


(Boiled veg with Cheese)

(roti)

Also, I don't know how often I'll be posting on my blog over the next week... as hopefully I'll be on retreat! but I'll do my best to update you all when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home