Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Joe, Anne-marie and I


At a Ghat in the flower market. A ghat is a large series of steps into the water.
These blue pictures are from the Food court in the Trainstation... it's airconditioned... :-)




This is when we sat down and got Chai (Cha in Bengla). Notice the rose (Uhm... Yes?: Novenas) ... The Cha place was really nice... it was hidden behind some of the flower stalls, in a very covered and cool location... I asked for another (ar ek), and the guy looked at me then at the trash, so I threw my clay cup away after a few moments pause. Then he looked at me exasperated... he apparently was expecting me to keep my cup... so we all laughed. And they were good humored about it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home