Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Play it again sam

So...
my wallet is lost again (I'm very sure pickpocketed)... but luckily I took out everything except the cash and my subway card, which amounts to about 800 rps lost.

I'm sick again, only this time it was much worse than ever... though luckily the worst, if not almost all of it, seems over. (Violence from both ends...)

I was asked to do another job, (running the trip to the Leper colony) on Thursday. Since the normal person hadn't showed the day before, so I agreed, then she showed on the day of.

So I let her do it since I had some other work to get done... the other work is the reason I think I'm sick. I've been praying about it, and asked God to get me sick if He didn't want me to do it... maybe that was a stupid request, because I've never been sicker in India than this past week. I'm confirming with Him what He wants, but this time sickness is not involved in the signs I'm requesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home