Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Removed calendar

I removed the calendar at the bottom of the page (still left a link)... but since we're pretty much staying put, I think the extra loading time is not worth having it on the page... We'll just post new info on the blog.

So if any of you want to know... when I'll be in san antonio... I'll arrive August 14th at 1020pm from Minneapolis/St. Paul, and I'll leave for NYC August 20th at 612am...

So if anyone wants to get a ride in, I'd love it... I miss my Bike so much!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Adrienne said...

I will be at school on the 14th. Too bad, because I'd love to have lunch with you and listen to all of the wonderful work God has you doing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home