Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sick

So I'm a bit sick.

Last night (friday) during the last decade of rosary at evening prayer/adoration, I got rapidly more and more sick. At the last few hail Marys I went from Kneeling to all fours (I had almost passed out as the blood rushed from my body), to sitting, and having to leave after the last Hail Mary... because I felt as if I was about to vomit and that my intestines weren't doing so well.

After using the hole that's known as a toilet in most of the non-western (and some areas of the western) world, and trying to figure out what happened and if I could make it back up the stairs or if I should remain, I returned to adoration, but sat in the back against a wall.

So I decided it could be a few things... one, malaria or some other disease (ironically, I take my malaria medicine on fridays), two, It could be exhaustion from the heat and work or three, it could be my diet. So I decided to take the day off and eat better.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best thing to do when the stomack starts turning weirdly, is to throw up (if it's related to food)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home