Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oldy but moldy

An old and now obviously optomistic post from when I left Bangalore...
1225am 15.11.8




So I'm finally on my way back to kolkata. And I've had a great time in the south. So many good friends and connections, both of which will be fruitful relationships. My plan for returning is to head to valankini in south tamil nandu, then to pondicherry, then to chennai each for a day. With an extra day or two planned for leeway/rest. From there I go back home to calcutta.

I have so much to write. This past month has been busy and amazing. And I will try to write it all up on the bus. But I've discovered it's hard to find time alone when u travel alone in india. Indians love to talk and meet new people. It's their friendly and hositable nature.




Anyhow, we just dropped off cecilia to the bangalore airport. And I'm tired. To you all, with love and prayers, from a jostling jeep;
edward
1237am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home