Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Monday, November 24, 2008

School's out!

235pm
23.11.8
School's out!
24.10-1.11
So I have a month to catch up on... it's funny to think its been that long... and that I've been sick that long! But my sinuses seem promising that in the next few days I'll be back 100%.




During the last week of the school, we visited various Catholic schools, from grade schools, to universities and seminaries. The people were all very nice and happy to have us as guests.




And the kids, especially were adorable. I forgot hwo much it feels like being a rockstar, when you work with kids. A few times we had to sign autographs! Oh the innocence of kids, who look up and willingly see the good in anyone.

As the school ended, we planned a surprise. We had a cake made, we made a card, and we prepared a skit.


The cake came out beautifully, and the Baker added a few extra nice things to my original drawing.

Unfortunately, I came down sick two days before the end, and ended up spending alot of time sleeping.

We all had to say goodbye, but due to being sick, I was so busy on the last day packing that I didn't say goodbye to everyone. But such is life, and I will see them again. Either here or, I pray, at Home.



My small group me, Matthew, and Martin, with Ajit and Fritz missing.



The staff holding the famous "Gods' will. nothing more, nothing less, nothing else." sign.

I moved from Ashrivad, to the ICPE community house, where I was treated to a very nice room with a queen sized bed. (Which I made good use of). And the next day we headed off to Goa, but luckily not before Michelle's missing letter arrived in the mail.



A bit openned, but at least it finally arrived weeks after my birthday.
256pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home