Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crudites!

1207am
21.11.08
Pondicherry


I’ve been sick lately, so I’m eating as best I can. I still have a sinus infection and a mild fever (circa 99-99.5). Tonight I went to Hotel Aristo on Nehru avenue. It was a nice rooftop atmosphere


I started with the best salad I've had in India, and one I wouldn't mind having in the us. "Salade de Crudites"


Followed by a Steak with a shallot sauce "L'onglet avec chalottes" (or something like that).


And finishing with a Creme Brulee and "South Indian Coffee"



My breakfast/lunch was a vegetable quiche (that could have been better), an orange soda, and a pan chocolat (cocolate filled pastry bread) with a cappuccino.

And I had it around 430 pm, because I woke around 230... and I barely made it there due to weakness from being sick. Though I suspect the worst of it is over, and that soon I'll be in full health.

To my great saddness, I've been too tired to get to mass in the morning (I suspect it's at 6am or 7am, but there are no times posted outside of either church nearby). I hope soon I can recieve Him again.
Blessings,
edward
1216am

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Jen-n-Jac said...

Glad to see you're eating well! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home