Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Happenings

the secret mission was a success, though I felt I completely messed it up.

But God works through whatever He's given, and many people said they were touched by my testimony... It's interesting to see His power work, when we try so hard and know how badly we do, we truly know that all good must be from Him alone.

A Sister that wasn't even there last night at the volunteer's day, thanked me... which is a really weird feeling... being thanked for my testimony from a Sister, who heard about it through another Sister...

Also, I've been asked to attend the orientation again today, in hopes that I can learn it well enough to start giving them. (I've only been here for a two weeks... and they want my help! Crazy!)

But I must be off... to go to orientation!

God bless you all!

3 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your secret mission was a success...I had been wondering about it. Good luck with the orientation!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Adrienne said...

When do we get to hear about the secret mission, like what it was? :)

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i want to know what the secret mission was too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home