Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

News from Edward

So today I sat down with David Hunter and talked over our Independent study... my two ideas were: 1.) something on John of the Cross 2.) something on the Missionaries.

The first one seemed rather intellectual and rigorous, though interesting to me, and the second, less intellectual but more complementary to our service. So I'm still working it out in my head, but I think I'm going with something along the lines of a "practical History of the Missionaries of Charity" meaning to me an oral history derived from interviews and discussions mixed with history from books... focusing on what their vows mean to them...

I'm going to run it by one of my other profs, and see if she can think of some way of turning this into another IS and a creative writting paper.

Also, on my way to my physics class (after my discussion with David) I found that my class was cancelled... so I headed home... and I bumped into a young man I met last night. Who is the editor of Uhuru... so I talked to him (my old advisor's wisdom suggested that I do so about Faith or Bust) and said Dan thought you might want to do a piece on us... so I might now be in a Magazine and possibly the campus newspaper.

I got my camera today... and I haven't figured out yet how to get teh pictures on my computer... its not auto like my other cameras have been... so I have to figure that out.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

How cool! People are recognizing God's light and work through you. That's wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home