Faith or Bust: India

We're a group of guys tired of being told to be normal. We can't be normal, we're Christians. And we're called to live our faith out loud. WE're going to live our lives Faith or Bust.

This summer we're heading to India to serve the poor and dying!


Donate to Faith or Bust!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Tired

So I found a really great airline price... and I just put 111 letters into the mail (finally... we had a return envelope setback... didnt have them to put in or stamps to stamp them with... and then once we did... I accidentally stamped a few on the upper left side of the envelope... not the upper right so I had to peel and restick about 10.)

and now I sleep...

and then I work on on-campus stuff... (about 80 more letters almost finished just need addressing and taping).

And Lisa is a doll for helping out... so is Tim... and Bobby for letting us use the mail folder...

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, Tim and Bobby are dolls too? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home